For many brides, the thought of getting married on a perfect white sand beach with a turquoise blue back drop is a dream come true. With an all year warm climate, countless stunning venues and long list of businesses and amenities. Grand Cayman is truly one of the best options for a destination wedding
So, your thinking of getting married in the Cayman Islands? Its simple, so long as you have all the appropriate legal documents. You can get married the day you arrive. Here’s your go to guide for everything weddings in the Cayman Islands!
Here is a list of all of the legal requirements for getting married in the Cayman Islands:
• Proof Of Citizenship And Age (Passport Or Birth Certificate & Photo ID)
• Proof Of Marital Status (Divorce Decree Or Death Certificate, If Needed)
• Immigration Department Cards For Non-Cruise Passengers
• International Embarkation/Disembarkation Cards For Cruise Passengers
• Two Witnesses At The Ceremony
• A Non-Residents Marriage License
• A Letter From The Authorised Marriage Officer Who Is To Officiate
Applications for non-resident marriage licenses. And a list of licensed Marriage Officers can be obtained from the Passport and Corporate Services Office. On the Sister Islands, this is provided by the District Commissioner’s Office.
Passport and Corporate Services Office
Sussex House, 128 Elgin Avenue
George Town, Grand Cayman, KY1-9000
District Commissioner’s Office
District Administration Building
PO Box 240
Cayman Brac KY2-2101
Hair, beauty and spa services:
- Perfectly Pampered – http://perfectlypamperedcayman.com/
- Grand Cayman Villas and Condos – https://www.grandcaymanvillas.net/
- Luxury Cayman Villas – https://www.luxurycaymanvillas.com/
- Cayman Villas – https://www.caymanvillas.com/
Venues East End / North Side
- Kaibo – https://www.kaibo.ky/why-kaibo/
- Rum Point – https://www.rumpointclub.com/photo-album/weddin
- Wyndham Reef – https://wyndhamcayman.com/events/weddings/
- Tukka – https://www.tukka.ky/catering/wedding-partys/
- Grand Cayman Villas and Condos – https://www.grandcaymanvillas.net/cayman-weddings/
- Cayman Villas – https://www.caymanvillas.com/vacation-rentals/weddings-special-occasion/
Venues George Town / 7 Mile
- The Westin – https://www.westingrandcayman.com/wedding-venues/
- Ritz-Carlton – http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/hotels/caribbean/grand-cayman/weddings
- The Marriot – https://www.marriott.com/hotels/event-planning/wedding-planning/gcmgc-grand-cayman-marriott-beach-resort/
- Grand Old House – https://www.grandoldhouse.com/cayman-islands-weddings
- Celebrations ltd – https://www.celebrationsltd.com/
- Cayman Islands Weddings and Events – https://www.caymanislandsweddingsandevents.com/
- Juliette Heath – http://www.fivestareventscayman.com/juliette-heath
- Tukka – https://www.tukka.ky/catering/
- Food For Thought – http://www.foodforthought.ky/
- Chef Lloyd – https://www.caymanchef.com/
- Joseph Linder Photography – https://www.josephlinderphotography.com/grand-cayman-wedding-photographer/
The Blow Holes – East End.
With Dramatic sunsets, rugged rock formations and reflective rock pools. This is the perfect spot for a couples shoot. Catch it on a southerly swell and you’ve got yourself a perfect recipe for a ‘ruin the dress shoot’
Barefoot Beach – Queens Highway – North Side.
Barefoot beach is a hidden gem on the North Side of Grand Cayman. With a dramatic cliff falling away to reveal a sandy beach fringed by pone trees. This is the summer sunset spot for your Grand Cayman Wedding.
Fort Rocks Guest House – North Side.
Fort Rocks Guest house, hidden in the Iron Shore of the North side of Grand Cayman. Is an ideal location for your more intimate wedding photos. The interior of the property boasts a beautifully contemporary finish, with large windows and directional light. Perfect for Boudoir Photography .
Even on the roughest winter days, calm reflective water can be found on Frank Sound. This is our Winter sunset location.